Suporting Organizational Sustainability Institute (SOS Institute) - to Address Violence Against Women
The SOS Institute is an interactive 2.5 days training with six months follow up support on action plans to enhance organizational infrastructure and provide institutional sustainability support for community based organizations working with underrepresented and underserved populations.Application deadline: November 9, 2012Presented by: U. S. Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women,in partnership with Futures Without Violence.As a result of the 2.5 days training participants will be better able to:
- Clarify and incorporate core values to your mission, short, and long term goals.
- Create planning processes that connect daily workloads with long term goals.
- Prepare organizational protocols for constructive communication and conflict resolution.
- Build organizational culture that supports organizational sustainability.
- Produce an action plan to apply lessons learned and enhance your organization’s sustainability.