Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Training Adults and Adolescents
The training is geared toward medical professionals: ARNPs, RNs, and physicians.The training will also be valuable to prosecutors, law enforcement officers, victim advocates and crime lab analysts.Training provides 40 CEUs for nurses and CLE credits for prosecutors.
Training topic highlights:
- Sexual Assault Response Team Roles
- Taking the Medical Forensic History
- Head to Toe Assessment/Forensic Documentation
- Trauma Identification
- Evidence Collection and Treatment
- Court Room Preparation and Testimony
The training cost is $250 for the full week or $50 per day. Full tuition scholarships will be given to any community that sends a team consisting of a nurse/physician, law enforcement officer, rape crisis program victim advocate and prosecutor.