12th National Indian Nations Conference: Justice for Victims of Crime
Workshop Submissions for the 12th National Indian Nations Conference are now being accepted!
12th National Indian Nations Conference Goals:
- Honoring and Listening to Victim/Survivor Voices
- Promoting Safety, Justice, and Healing
- Promoting Traditional Values and Incorporating Traditional Skills in Crime Victim Services
- Supporting and Educating Tribal Leaders
- Honoring Wisdom of the Past
- Working in Harmony
- Sustaining our Legacy
- Healing the Elders
If you have any questions regarding workshop submission or the 12th National Indian Nations Conference, please visit the Conference Website or contact Tribal Law and Policy Institute Office at (323) 650-5467 or via email email@example.com.
Pre-Conference Institutes will be held on December 8, 2010.
Registration Packets will be available mid 2010.