Celebrating 25 Years: Transforming Tomorrow Today-TCADSV 6th Annual Conference
Keynote speakers –
• Susan Still: A domestic violence survivor who shared her courageous story on the Oprah show and
shocked the country with videotape footage of her abuse.
• Barbara J. Hart, Esq: Attorney and senior policy and legal advisor with the Battered Women's
• Mark Wynn: Law enforcement veteran and national family violence prevention trainer.
• Rev. Aleese Moore-Orbih: Director of Training and Consulting at FaithTrust Institute, an international, multi-faith organization working to end sexual and domestic violence.
• Technology Safety
• Children and the Effects of Domestic and Sexual Violence
• Advocacy for Immigrant Victims
• Sexual Exploitation and the Clergy
• Dating Violence among Youth
• Working with Sexually Reactive Youth
• Legal Advocacy 101
• Parental Abduction and Custody