Manages a variety of general office activities for the Chief Executive Officer by performing the following duties personally or through collaboration of other staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
• Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, letters and other complex documents.
• Manages the Chief Executive Officer’s calendar and schedules appointments both inside and outside the organization.
• Screens incoming calls, correspondence and responds independently when possible.
• Acts as custodian of corporate documents and confidential records and formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records.
• Develops reports as required for management implementation.
• Assists the Chief Executive Officer with projects associated with the NSVRC.
• Attends meetings and/or training as requested (may require overnight travel)
• Assures quality of appearance and accuracy of general correspondence, reports, proposals, etc.
PCAR Board of Directors
• Supports the CEO in scheduling Executive Committee meetings and preparing agendas. Also supports CEO in Board of Director committees such as Human Resources and Governance.
• Coordinates all Board of Director meetings, i.e., notices/memos, minutes, materials.
• Maintains PCAR Board Book and the Chief Executive Officer Board Book.
• Prepares records such as agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for Board of Director’s meetings.
• Supports grant and foundation funding proposals as directed
• Research public and private grant agencies and foundations to identify potential sources for funding.
• Regularly researches and identifies funding opportunities for PCAR and the NSVRC.
• Monitor proposal development timelines to assist CEO or appropriate staff.
• Monitor reporting requirement deadlines.
• Assist CEO and Development Director in development activities as requested.
Directly supervises 0 positions. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Send résumès and cover letters by email.