SAVE THE DATE!
What do girls need to thrive? How do we work with girls to create a better world?
Get answers, not only from acclaimed experts in girls’ development, but from teen girls themselves.
This revolutionary event weaves together the inspirational theories and proven methods of Dr. Lyn Mikel Brown, Carol Gilligan, Janie Ward, and others with intergenerational dialogue and practice.
Wednesday, June 8
• Confronting the Cultural and Media Landscape
• Hardiness Theory and Practice
• Doing Our Own Work
• Personal Project Visions
Thursday, June 9
• Morning Yoga
• Developing Muse Relationships
• Listening To and Learning From Teen Girls
• Practicing Courage: Working Together
Friday, June 10
• Visions for Our Work and Practice
• Developing Personal and Community Action Plans
• Presenting to One Another
• Sharing Tools for Creating Change