Monitors contract compliance with funders, contractors and subcontractors; coordinates outcomes activities including synthesizing and analyzing program evaluation data for subcontractors and PCAR.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Conduct on-site contract monitoring visits to determine contractor compliance.
2. Prepare contract monitoring reports with comments and recommendations for review by the Director of Grants and Contracts within 60 days of visit.
3. Follow-up monitoring recommendations to ensure compliance.
4. Establish a schedule for all contract monitoring site visits annually.
5. Assist with the development of all materials and procedures related to monitoring of PCAR contractors
1. Participate in grant review process.
2. Participate in IRC review.
1. Coordinate implementation of the Victim Services Program Evaluation (VSPE) Project.
2. Provide technical assistance to contractors on implementing the VSPE.
3. Compile evaluation data.
4. Analyze Program Evaluation data and identify trends.
5. Synthesize evaluation data into usable reports for funders, contractors and staff .
6. Coordinate update of tools and development of new tools.
1. Work with Technical Assistance Coordinator to provide training and technical assistance to contractors related to program evaluation and the victim services program evaluation tools.