The Crisis Services Manager (CSM) manages the 24-hour crisis services. Working with the volunteer program assistant, the CSM coordinates the staffing of the hotline, the volunteer program, and related administrative duties. The CSM also manages and conducts outreach programs and conducts trainings for the community. The Crisis Services Manager supervises interns as well as the Volunteer Program Assistant and reports to the Director of Counseling and Advocacy.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Public speaking skills (for training and presentations)
• Demonstrated administrative and organizational skills (detailed oriented and self motivated)
• Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations
• Knowledge of sexual violence and related issues
• Familiarity with crisis intervention skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experience with social media
• Masters degree preferred, but not necessary
• At least 2 years work experience in related field
Contact or More Information:
Resumes and Cover Letters should be sent to Indira Henard at Indira@dcrcc.org Subject: Crisis Services Manager Position, or mailed to DCRCC Attn: Indira Henard, Crisis Services Manager Position - PO Box 34125; Washington, DC 20043.