The Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Assault is looking for a passionate and dynamic individual with experience in changing community systems and advocating for survivors. The Sexual Assault Demonstration Initiative (SADI) TA Specialist will be responsible for providing training and assistance to SADI Project Sites on a range of programmatic issues, liaising with state and territorial coalitions on promising practices for dual/multi-service advocacy agencies, and developing publications on the emerging issues from the SADI. The SADI is the first large-scale project to determine best practices and needed action in reaching more sexual assault survivors and providing comprehensive sexual assault services in dual/multi-service advocacy agencies. In the SADI:
1. Project Sites will increase capacity to identify strengths, institutional challenges, and barriers to sexual assault services.
2. Strategies, tools, and program components to reduce challenges and barriers to sexual assault services in dual/multi-service agencies will be developed.
3. Models for trauma-informed service provision that prioritize the needs of sexual assault survivors beyond immediate crisis responses will be developed.
4. Strategies for community teams, including law enforcement and prosecution agencies, to build capacity to respond to a broader range of criminal justice needs of sexual assault survivors beyond immediate crisis will be developed.
5. Key tools, methods, and strategies developed in conjunction with the Project Sites will be widely distributed to the broader field of dual/multi-service agencies and state coalitions serving sexual assault survivors.
This position, based in Des Moines, Iowa, will require frequent national travel. Competitive salary range, based on qualifications and experience, and a generous benefits package is offered. Please see job description at http://www.iowacasa.org  for details on the position. Visit www.iowacasa.org  and www.resourcesharingproject.org  for information about the organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and those from historically marginalized communities are strongly encouraged to apply.