You are here
Relief Fund for Sexual Assault Victims
The Relief Fund for Sexual Assault Victims collects donations to aid sexual assault victims and advocacy programs affected by disasters in the U.S.
About the Fund
In 2005, the NSVRC and other national partners created the Relief Fund to:
- Support the needs of sexual assault survivors
- Support the needs of sexual assault advocacy program staff
- Assist with expanded direct service needs
- Assist with prevention initiatives to protect evacuees from sexual violence
- Support relocation/rebuilding efforts for damaged sexual assault advocacy programs
100% of donations go to victims and programs in affected areas. Administrative costs are donated by the NSVRC.
Consider joining the effort to provide support and services by making a donation to the Relief Fund for Sexual Assault Victims in any of these ways:
- Donate online through the NSVRC’s online store.
- Purchase Cards that Care. 100% of proceeds go to the Relief Fund.
- Send a check or money order to:
c/o National Sexual Violence Resource Center
123 North Enola Drive, Enola, PA 17025
Promote the Fund
You can also help by sharing the Relief Fund Flyer in your community.